Friday, December 18, 2009

New Love...

Hey, I’ve added a new passion into my life now..something I used to hate before (this new passion..). It’s very much like what they say..’tak kenal maka tak cinta’. And now I dah cinta. Btw Nikki (of Msian Idol 1), she looks a bit chubby now eh?…BUT she’s Nikki, she can be anything..I’l love her all the same.

Back to this new love…new passion - I’m having great times here...

2 things – either life is getting so bored that anything new is so much welcome OR the whole game environment itself is just great…I would like to think the later as my reason into this ‘expedition’. Last nite was my 5th time..and I’m already looking forward to the next one. To tell you the truth, it is not so much of the game, but more so because of the thrills. The thrills of being competitive, of outdoing yourself, of pretty girls, of show offs, the thrills of watching people watching you watching them and of course the thrills of doing all those in front of an audience..(LOL! I’m a Libra kan)..,those to me is bowling. Besides, this is the best way to get them girls to join you without having to pick up any lines from ‘A Million and One Rules to Win a Lady’. Never mind the score, I’m not counting, what can u expect from a 5th timer anyway. And u know, girls, they always love it when they get to beat a guy… see what I mean? lose a game, win a heart…lalala!. Another 5 games and I’l call my x for a shot..see where she stand. LOL! Whatever it is, I’l let her win in the end. My game plan is to match her on the first five ‘throws’, if she’s behind on pts, I’l just screw up on the next 5…

Catch u later Angels…

Pie, the phone sex thing…between me and Alicia Keys?, was all hoax. She made it up.

Cher, bila nak datang Melaka. Sekarang Mlk dah ada Taj Mahal sendiri tau…nothing to do with luv tho’. Mata designer tempat ni pun masih celik lagi, belum di butakan…haha.

Farm, I tak pergi carik honeybee lagi..but I hv asked around. Soon k.

Weekend ni, a fren from KL nak bawak 2 (ehem! ehem!) kawan dtg Melaka..nak ‘hi and pening’ (happening) kat sini, dua hari plak tu, hmm. As pun nak dtg Melaka, Nida pulak takde program kat Khidmat Negara, tadi dia dah call, tanya pasal program weekend. Pastu ada aerobic, bowling with the regulars, anak cousin pun ada kat umah I, dia baru abis SPM, nak I bawak dia jalan gak…tu belum campur nak kena basuh baju dan yg sewaktu dgn nyer, Man U lagi. Mcm mana nak buat ni..? As ngan Nida tak ngam plak tu…awek dua orang lagi tu nak letak kat mana..? Fenin, fenin…

For information :

Both As and Nida aka Pot – bukan girlfren I, kawan je.

No comments:

Post a Comment